Call for Volunteers!
Are you interested in digital art conservation, knowledge exchange and practices and strategies around the preservation of media art? Want to make our annual Transformation Digital Art 2023 symposium a success? Join us!
If you are interested in media art, the preservation and documentation of digital art and would like to learn about the professional side of the field and you are available on 16 & 17 March 2023, this might be something for you! We're looking for people who are enthusiastic, friendly, and can speak fluent English.
We are looking for volunteers to support us with various tasks during the symposium on 16 & 17 March including:
- hospitality + information desk
- production assistance, assitance on site
- microphone handling
- report writing
What we can offer:
- learn about digital art conservation in a professional setting in which artists, institutions, scholars and students will present inspiring practices and strategies
- full access to all parts of the symposium
- food and drinks
- help realise an amazing symposium and join in on the celebrations at the end!
Interested? Please get in touch by sending a mail to email@example.com before Friday, 24 February.